Friday, February 2, 2018

Overdose Podcast

                 Hello everybody my name is Jeffrey Johnson. I am a student attending Camden County College, and I am a new blogger and podcaster. I run a podcast called Overdose. I talk about a number of interesting and fun topics on each and every episode. I really enjoy talking about things that are going on around the world that a lot of people has interest in because I like the fact that everyone has a different view on the topics and I like to know what everyone else thinks because I know we may not be on the same page. Even if people do agree with me I like to hear why they agree with me because it may not be for the same reasons. At the end of the day I believe everyone should have a say on something, and that is why I enjoy it.

    My very first podcast I posted was such an amazing experience. I liked it because we talked about some very good topics such as the Rodney Hood and cell phone situation. We said in that situation that it was very unnecessary and could have led to very bad things. We talked about the Serge Ibaka and James Johnson fight where we said James Johnson apologized for throwing punches at Serge Ibaka. Lastly we discussed LeBron getting angry at his team because they aren't on the right page as a team. He went off on his team and even the coaches, and he may be leaving during this off season. During the music breaks we listened to one of my many favorite songs which was Kanye West Heard em say. I don't know a lot of people that dislike this song because it is definitely a fan favorite.

I hope to have many great successful podcast in the future where I can hear everyone's opinion on the topics we discuss.

Here goes a link to my NBA dos and donts podcast


No comments:

Post a Comment