Friday, January 20, 2017

  • My computer experience is average
  • I barely used Photoshop and Illustrator
  • I do not have a computer at home
  • My major is graphic design
  • What I hope to get out of this class is a lot of experience so that I could be successful in the future
  • My favorite artist is Stan Lee 
  • I do not have a favorite musician because I listen to a lot of people
  • Something interesting about me is that I love to draw and make music of my own
  • I grew up in a place that is not to privileged, but i didn't complain because as a child I thought there was nothing wrong with it. The household I grew up in was unstable and creating was my way to escape reality. I believe that creating things of my own whether its music or art that I will be able to stop dreaming and actually bring those dreams to life. I was always told that I have a gift, but I don't see it as that because I feel as though everyone can do it if they apply themselves. Overall that is my main goal to get my family into a better safer living environment by any means necessary.




No comments:

Post a Comment